HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
- Find the product(s) you want
- Add the product(s) to your shopping cart
- Review your order in the cart
- Proceed to the checkout
- Enter your delivery and billing information
- Submit your order. Once complete, you will receive confirmation of the order
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Flux Athletic owns all intellectual property rights to and material published on this website. These works are protected by international copyright laws. Flux Athletics’ status as the owner of the content on the website must always be acknowledged.
Flux Athletic permits:
- Temporary printouts of website content*
- Downloading of extracts of any page(s) from the website*
*The actions listed directly above may only be performed if an individual or group intend to place an order, or intend to use the website as a shopping resource.
Flux Athletic prohibits:
- Modification of any paper or digital copies of printed or downloaded materials
- Use of printed or downloaded materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
If you print, copy, or download any part of the website in breach of these general conditions, your rights to use the website will be terminated immediately, and you must return or destroy all copies of the materials you have made.
OUR RIGHTS TO REJECT YOUR ORDER OR CANCEL A CONTRACT
- All order completion on the website is subject to availability
- We explicitly reserve the right to reject your order, for any reason
- We reserve the right to cancel a contract by written notice to you, without liability for any damages or costs, other than repayment of any amount received from you for the cancelled order/contract, in the following situations:
o The product is not available/in stock
o Your billing information is not correct or not verifiable
o Your order is flagged by our security system as unusual, or is deemed fraudulent
o There was misspelling, a pricing error, or other errors/mistakes in the website information
o We could not deliver to the provided address
Any suspicious transactions or suspected fraud on our website will be investigated, and if necessary, prosecuted.
PRICES AND CURRENCY
- Shipping rates are applied on each individual order. The exact shipping rate depends on the country of delivery.
- For details on shipping rates, see the shipping information section of the website.
- At present, all orders will be listed in Euro currency.
DATA PROTECTION LAWS
We are conscious of our legal responsibilities as a “data controller” and we support the principles of data protection, reflected in the 1995 EU Directive on Data Protection and applicable national implementing legislation. We try our utmost to ensure that the personal information we obtain and use will always be held, used, transferred, and otherwise processed in accordance with our legal obligations.
The types of personal information we collect may include your:
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Delivery address
For those who subscribe to our company newsletter, we may send automated e-mail messages or marketing materials regarding our services. These e-mail messages may contain features that help us make sure you received and were able to open the message.
You may opt out of receiving such marketing e-mail messages at any time, free of charge, by following the instructions that we may include in any marketing communication.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to companies and individuals who perform business functions and services on our behalf. Such functions may include hosting the site, analysing data, and providing other support services. All such parties will be required to keep your personal data secure and only process it in accordance with our instructions.
We may also disclose your personal information if, in our opinion, disclosure is required by law.
We do not store or share financial information with third parties.
COOKIES AND TRACKING SOFTWARE
We may use “cookies” and other types of tracking software to personalise your visit to our website, and to enhance and customise your experience, by gaining a better understanding of your particular interests. A cookie is a message given to a web browser by a web server and which the browser in a text file then stores. Each time the browser requests a page from the server this message is sent back which enables the user’s computer to be identified.
We may use the information provided by cookies to analyse trends, update the website, or for research and marketing purposes, to help us better serve you. No information, which personally identifies you, will be collected through the cookies. If you like, you can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie so you have the chance to accept it and you can also set your browser to turn off all cookies. The website www.allaboutcookies.org (run by the Interactive Marketing Bureau) contains step-by-step guidance on how cookies can be switched off by users.
THE ACCURACY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We aim to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date. We will assume that, in the absence of evidence to the contrary, the information you provide us with is accurate. If you inform us of inaccuracies in the information you have provided, or if we discover that any of your provided information is inaccurate, we will promptly rectify any inaccuracies. We do not intentionally retain any information about you that is out of date, or no longer required.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION RIGHTS
You can request to update and amend your personal information, and you can exercise any other rights you enjoy under applicable data protection laws, including, for example, objection to and blocking of the processing of your personal information, by contacting us. For security reasons, we reserve the right to take steps to authenticate your identity before providing access to your personal information. Subject to applicable law, we may charge you a small fee to access your data.
RETENTION OF DATA
We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, to provide you with services and to conduct our legitimate business interests or where otherwise required by law.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or you wish to update your details or remove your personal data from our records, please inform us using the “Contact Us” facility on our website.
DECLARATION FOR VIRTUAL EVENTS
For entrants 18 years and over: By completing an entry to a race, I certify I have read and accept the terms and conditions for participation in this event.
For entrants under 18 years: By completing an entry to a race, I certify I am the parent/ guardian of this entrant who is under 18 years and I give my consent for them to participate in this event. I accept the terms and conditions for participation in this event on behalf of the entrant and declare them as capable of completing the distance they have nominated.
VIRTUAL EVENTS – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entrants acknowledge that they will only receive a medal if they are registered by the cut off date listed on the organiser’s website and medals are mailed to the address provided on registration.
- Entrants declare that they are physically fit and capable of participating in this event and completing the distance they have nominated. They are not aware of any medical condition or impairment that will prevent participation in this event or will affect their health by participation.
- Entrants acknowledge that this is a virtual run and that the organisers will not track or verify results or provide volunteers, marshals or medical personnel assistance to any entrant.
- Entrants consent to royalty-free use of their name, result, image, photographs, video and comments in any publications and marketing in relation to this event by event organisers.
- Recorded by Flux Athletic. You further consent to receiving information about Flux Virtual Events events and special offers and promotions.
- Entry is only valid for the details listed on the entry form and is not transferable.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, entrants release event organisers, from all claims connected with participation. Entrants indemnify the event organiser, sponsors, volunteers, and employees involved in this event directly or indirectly against all liability for any and all injury, loss or damage connected with the entrant’s participation.
- For an entry to be valid, entrants must complete the entry form, and pay the required entry fee prior to the commencement of the event
- By entering this event, entrants consent to their personal information being used by Flux Athletic for media publication and announcement of results.
- Entrants accept that participation in this event is at their own risk and they accept that participating in this event may involve real risk of injury or death.
- Entrants acknowledge they will participate and complete their nominated distance in a manner chosen by them, at locations chosen by them and at their own risk.
- Entrants acknowledge that should they withdraw for a non-medical reason, the entry fee is non-refundable.
- Entrants acknowledge that the entry fee for the space in the event and not to ‘purchase’ the race medal. The medal is a reward for all completing entrants in the allocated time.
- The price of your entry is inclusive of VAT.
- Entrants acknowledge that by entering into a race and providing an email address through PayPal they will be added to our mailing list. Entrants can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any point by contacting the administrators.
From time to time we will hold competitions across our social media platforms. When a competition is across all of our platforms, one winner will be chosen from all entries relied, regardless of which platform entered from. Winners will be announced across all platforms and will receive there prize within 28 days of notification.
IMAGES AND LICENSING
All of our images used on our finisher medals are either:
a. Drawn by a member of our team
b. Have been acquired by purchase of enhanced licence by the owner of the image through shutter stock.com or similar.
All of our medals are intended as parody, caricature and pastiche. No copyright infringements are intended. Please contact us if you are unhappy with the use of an image or property.